Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center Vision Statement:
To provide a full spectrum of healing arts services in La Manzanilla, Jalisco, Mexico and beyond. Our center focuses on discovering the joy within and living from heart consciousness.
Our private sessions, programs, classes, workshops and retreats help people to clear the things that do not serve them at every level of their being; physical, emotional, spiritual; and live a life of their dreams through heart consciousness.
Through our work at Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center, we help people raise the vibrational level at which they are living at, which in turn raises the vibrational level of the planet.
Services include: Yoga, YogaPilates, Reflexology, ThetaHealing, Meditation. Currently we are looking to expand our services by acquiring an additional facility. Read on to see how you can help and be a part of the Community of Inspiration!
Your contribution goes a long way to help us in the Bending Tree Expansion Project!
BENDING TREE EXPANSION PROJECT, be a part of the Community of Inspiration: Currently Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center is looking to expand our services to the community through YogaCommunity programs and additional locations to house students and teachers. In order to raise funds for this facility we are asking for your support in a variety of ways:
- Schedule a Skype yoga class ($20 USD).
- Attend a class at the studio (100 pesos or $10 USD).
- Buy a monthly pass of unlimited classes ($115 USD or 1150 pesos).
- Buy a 3-Class Pack ($28 USD or 280 pesos).
- Schedule a reflexology session (350 pesos or $35 USD).
- Make a random monetary gift to this project because you believe in it!
Click here to make an easy payment through PayPal.
Other things you can do to support Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center's Shining Your Heart Light project are:
- Subscribe to the BendingTreeYoga Channel on YouTube (FREE).
- Like the Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center page on Facebook (FREE).
- Tell your friends about all the offerings of Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center!
Investing in Yourself and Your Community
Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center hosts this special series of classes consisting of a 1-hour yoga class once per month (December - March) dedicated to a service organization or project in our community. Each class is 100 pesos or $10 USD and 50% of the proceeds go to that service organization or project.
2015-2016 Yoga Gives Schedule all classes are a Yoga Mix:
Friday, Jan. 8 from 9 to 10 a.m. to benefit Pro Animal Melaque our local animal rescue/shelter.
YogaGives goes on the road -- if you would like a class for your organization at another location, YogaGives does travel and we can make arrangements for that to happen.